I'm slacking again here and am I'm still writing about May. Forgive me while I catch up on my own life.
We walked around the woods on M's parent's property and the neighbor's property. The cabin below is in the woods and it's completely destroyed. If you look behind us and below, the house isn't even on the ground on this side.
The majority of Memorial Weekend was spent up at M's parent's house. It's a fun weekend where we get a little redneck-y. We arrived up there on Friday night and M's brother Ray was there already and M's cousin Billy too and we spent the night partying in the garage (as we always do). The weather was chilly and it rained a little during the night. I went to bed around 12:30 pm but M and Ray closed it down at 5:30 am!
The special guest of the night was this little black kitty, who still doesn't have a name. It was M's cousin who picked up this little cat while in Montana and brought it back for his brother who lost his cat this past winter.
Our other friend for the night was this little frog. I named him Dill since his skin looked like a pickle.
We woke up Saturday morning and more guests started to arrive. M's sister Kim and BIL Greg showed up, then M's other sister Lisa and finally, our friends Tanya and Chris, son Asher and their lovable dog Cosmo. That would be the remainder of the guests for the weekend and while it's one of the smallest groups for the weekend, it was perfect. The weather was cloudy for the majority of the day but around 5 pm the sun started coming out and even though it was only 60 degrees, the sun felt really hot.
We walked around the woods on M's parent's property and the neighbor's property. The cabin below is in the woods and it's completely destroyed. If you look behind us and below, the house isn't even on the ground on this side.
Back at M's parent's property, I have the sexiest guy around, beer goggles and the only six pack he'll ever have. I'm so lucky!
The later it got, the more the party started. I'm always the first to crash. I headed out around 1:30 am. That's all this girl can take. I'd rather wake up feeling healthy than stay up all night.
| The fire looked like a rose |
| Late night eats |
| I'm only half there...in more ways than one |
![]() |
| Love these guys! |
We left right at noon on Sunday and headed home. We didn't do much for the rest of the weekend except hang around the house and watch our beautiful new TV.


No comments:
Post a Comment