I haven't forgotten to donate monthly to charities so much as I have forgotten to write about it. I skipped writing about this for June, July, August and September.
Here's where my monthly donations for my Charity Challenge went for the following months:
June: My monthly donation went to the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes runs in my family on my mom's side. I don't have it but I have to be careful as I'm susceptible to getting it if I don't watch my diet and I should lose weight to reduce my chance even further.
July: July's donation went to Minnesota Network of Hospice and Palliative Care. This network includes Optage Hospice, the provider that was used for my dad.
August: My coworker Jennifer's sister, Cicely Novy, suffered a brain aneurysm in May 2013. She's had multiple surgeries and setbacks with seizures but she's making progress. She still can't speak but with huge support from her family, she'll get there. If you're interested in her story or donating, check out the link. http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/the-novy-fund/58052
September: My dad's birthday is in September so I decided to donate to the American Lung Association for the second year in a row.
All these charities mean something to me in some way as well as all of these charities have very low administrative costs.
I'll post about October's charity later this month.
Here's where my monthly donations for my Charity Challenge went for the following months:
June: My monthly donation went to the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes runs in my family on my mom's side. I don't have it but I have to be careful as I'm susceptible to getting it if I don't watch my diet and I should lose weight to reduce my chance even further.
August: My coworker Jennifer's sister, Cicely Novy, suffered a brain aneurysm in May 2013. She's had multiple surgeries and setbacks with seizures but she's making progress. She still can't speak but with huge support from her family, she'll get there. If you're interested in her story or donating, check out the link. http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/the-novy-fund/58052
September: My dad's birthday is in September so I decided to donate to the American Lung Association for the second year in a row.
All these charities mean something to me in some way as well as all of these charities have very low administrative costs.
I'll post about October's charity later this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment