Monday, December 2, 2013

Creepy Crawly Lunch

I went to lunch with Carrie and Megan and we met our old friend Kristen and her son Alex at Ruby Tuesday's on November 19th.  Alex wanted to keep a secret from us girls until we sat down but he couldn't so all of a sudden he pulls out a spider out of his pocket and says, "Look what I've got!"  Geezus.  I'm so glad he did that before we got seated otherwise I would have been screaming at the table.

I got to sit next to Alex and his spider.  He had it sitting out on the table in close proximity to me the whole time. Hey, I know it's just a rubber spider but it's still hard for me to take and look at through lunch but if it meant that I got to catch up with friends over good food, it was worth it.





No comments: