Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm finally caught up!

I have not had a computer for a couple of weeks now so I haven't had much opportunity to post much so I finally caught up tonight on Michael's computer. I believe my computer's power supply went out so I ordered the part and it should be here on Friday for me to attempt to replace it. I hope that is all it is wrong with it because this is a cheaper fix and I don't want to fork out more money to have a professional look at it.

Tonight Michael and I went to an advance screening of the movie, The Rocker, starring Rainn Wilson, or better known as Dwight K. Shrute for you Office fans. I don't know what I was expecting but it's not like I thought it was going to be. I'm glad I went since it was free, but you might want to wait until it comes out on DVD. :)

No comments: