Today was the day Michael and I look forward to each year...the beginning of the football season. We went tailgating with Chris and Tanya and Cherrie's husband and son, Greg and Bryan. We were so happy they came with us. It wasn't really partying and having a great time as usual but a little more subdued due to the events earlier in the week. We still had a great time. We honestly didn't pay much attention to the game but more to attention of our company. The Vikings lost 34-17. At least it's only preseason.
Saturday, August 11th:
Today I went to my parents house for a family BBQ. My sister, brother in law, nephew, gramma and grandpa were all there. Michael showed up later. He went to a family reunion in Wisconsin.
Sunday, August 12th:
Michael and I went to the Irish Festival on Harriet Island in St. Paul. Neither of us had ever been there to the festival before. We got an Irish beer to start and walked all around. They had music stages, dancing, boxing, rugby, shopping and of course food. I thought I would try something different to eat. Michael got fish and chips and I decided to go for the lamb burger with mint chutney and O'Brien potatoes. The potatoes were delicious. The lamb burger was not. I can't really pinpoint what it was about it that I didn't like but it had such a farm taste to it, whatever that means. I had to post some pictures of me eating it. I didn't know Michael was all of these pictures but as you can tell, I did NOT like the lamb burger. The pictures are kind of embarrassing but I think my faces are so funny.
2 comments:
OMG Dana, I don't know what is funnier, your faces or the big Viking pic! LOL
These pictures of you are high-lare-e-ous!! You are a brave, self-assured woman to post them.;)
Post a Comment