Monday, August 25, 2008

My computer is.....FIXED!

So last week I told you that my computer didn't work anymore after the power went out and had a surge once the power went back on. I took a chance that it was just the power supply and nothing more serious. I ordered a new power supply on Ebay and it finally arrived today. Michael and I installed it and voila!, my computer works and my hard drive and everything else is in tact. I was so scared that I lost all my music and pictures. The PS/2 inputs in the back of the computer for the keyboard and mouse no longer work so tonight I had to buy a new keyboard and mouse that have USB ports but if that's all it is, I am glad to spend the money to do so. I'm back up and running so I will be putting up catch up posts shortly.

2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I would die if my new Macbook Pro died like that....I am scared of that happening. Glad you were able to somewhat take care of your issues! Now go out right NOW and back all your stuff up! My SIL Michelle lost EVERYTHING a few weeks ago and nothing was backed up :(

Anonymous said...

Phew!!!