Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday!

The week is over and the cold snap is too.  My car did not start again today and Michael and I had to carpool to work, which made me late again and therefore I have insurance policies to review at home this weekend to make up for my time.  We charged my battery all day today while we were at work but when we came home, it still wouldn't start.  It's the weekend so I'll just deal with it tomorrow.  My car has not been very reliable lately, but at least it doesn't look like this car!  This is a car that was in my parking lot at work earlier this week.  I HAD to take a picture because it was ridiclous.  The car was full of trash and who knows what else.  There was just enough room for the driver in their seat.  I am guessing that this garbage has been in the car for quite some time.  There is a chips wrapper that is right at the window and it was so faded from the sun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG could you imagine the smell from that car? Good thing it's cold out so the rotten food is frozen instead of rotting. Gross.

Anonymous said...

WHY??????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

Looks very much like my mother's car. She has packrat-itis. If you ever see an old silver Volvo station wagon out and about, look closer to see if it is packed full of junk because it is likely her. My husband was driving behind said vehicle a few months ago and thought "Damn! That is not a safe way to drive" and then he passed the car and realized it was my mom! We were cracking up about it later. It's horrible.