I met my friend Catha out for drinks and dinner on Wednesday at Wasabi in downtown Minneapolis. We started out with some martini's, the Blushing Geisha for me and the White Tiger for Catha and some spicy tuna rolls. We spent a lot of time talking and catching up as it's been a few month since our last outing. I had so much fun with Catha. She is one of the best human beings I know. We then headed over to the other side of the restaurant for Teppanyaki also known as Hibachi. This was the 2nd time I had been to Wasabi and I just love it. I ordered the Habachi Filet Mignon. Here are a few pictures of the night and our chef, Jun.
Catha and I
During the performance
1 comment:
Yum! I haven't had teppanyaki in years, but it was great when I did have it! I love Japanese food now :)
Post a Comment