Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm sitting in my car

Deep Breath ….Exhale. Don’t sweat the small stuff. And what I mean by don’t sweat the small stuff is being in the car for 1 hour and 40 minutes today on my way to work. (If you haven’t picked up on the sarcasm, please note it is definitely there) The temperature was -17 degrees when I woke up and a wind chill of -33 degrees. Accidents everywhere with black ice to blame. And yet we choose to live here. (With much more sarcasm….) I can’t wait for the drive home!

4 comments:

Ang said...

Oh sweetie! Chin up... you're alive :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I hate it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you got stuck in your car. If it makes you feel better it's freezing here too. I think the it's suppose to be like 39 degrees outside tomorrow morning. Thank god I have Wednesdays off. I'm going to make Dave take Kaylah to school and I'm staying in bed. Plus it almost takes me that long to get home on a regular day. yuck

Michelle Leigh said...

Ughhhh, I hate it hear. No sarcasm there, just pure bitchiness. Today was even colder! Oh, and I left my house at 9:30 to head to St. Paul yesterday and sat in traffic for 45 minutes. Ridiculous at that time!