First, when in Florida, I was going to buy a Coach purse. I've never had the luxury of owning a real Coach purse, only knockoffs. My sister on the other hand has at least 5 real Coach purses. I wanted to go to the Coach outlet store and treat myself to one but instead I found another purse that I fell in love with that was much cheaper than a Coach. I mulled it over in the store whether or not to purchase it but ended up doing so and only spending $31. That's a lot less than a Coach! (P.S. I still want a Coach though...someday I'll buy one.)
Here it is! I've had about 20 compliments on it so far. Everyone who has commented on it loves it. Do you?
My second purchase was a picture. I saw this and had to have it even though I don't really know where I'll hang it. It still even has the cardboard on the corners. Daisies are my favorite flowers. I love the plain white daisies but love the colors of the gerbera daisies. My favorite colors are orange, pink and yellow, just like the picture.
Finally, I bought a new phone...a Droid Eris. I've never had a smartphone before so this is a very fun toy for me. It has a look similar to the iphone with touch screen and there are 20,000 applications I choose to download, most of them being free. The phone came out in November 2009 and there were 6,500 applications and just months later it has tripled. It's a safe assumption that the number of apps will continue to grow close to the same number the iphone offers. I love the phone and its features thus far. Does anyone have this phone or another Droid?
3 comments:
Cute purse (looks as big as a suitcase!) for sure!!! And what a great deal :)
Looks like a cool new phone too!
love the purse! Artwork is awesome!
but I am SO JEALOUS about the phone. I'm on AT&T and I'm just waiting... waiting... waiting for them to get a droid for me... ugh, so jealous!
Love the new purse!!! Very cute!
That phone looks sweet! I need to get with the times and get a phone like which I can actually surf the internet with.
Post a Comment