In our monthly Quest for Comedy, M and I went to see Craig Ferguson on Friday at the State Theater, with no days to spare for the month of April. A comedian by the name of Randy Kagan opened up for him. Craig Ferguson was one of the most polished comedians I have seen. I've seen plenty of comedians and a lot of them do refer to notes sitting on a stool or a chair and Craig did not, as well as telling jokes or stories so well and with much charisma and charm. For those that don't know Craig Ferguson, he is the talk show host of The Late Late Show. If you still don't know who I'm talking about, he was played Drew Carey's boss on The Drew Carey Show. Craig was born and Scotland but became an American within the last couple of years and truly LOVES America. He starts out his TV show with, "It's a great day in America" and he started out his show at the State Theater the same way. Check out his show if you haven't. He is goofy and a little far out but if you like that type of humor, you'll like Craig Ferguson.
1 comment:
picture number 3, outfit on the right = major hotness alert!
Post a Comment