Sunday, May 2, 2010

Farewell, John

I went out with M and his friend John a week ago Friday to celebrate one of John's last nights in Minnesota. We started at Mad Jack's in Vadnais Heights where we had dinner and drinks and Chris met up with us there too. We then went to North St. Paul and went to Roddy's. I had my debut of the new beer, Nordeast, which I really liked. We then went to The Polar to end the night which is always fun because it is a weird experience every time you go there. After that, we surprise attacked M's brother Ray and cousin Chuck at their house just a few blocks away and hung out there for about an hour before coming home. We all had lots of fun together that evening. John has since moved to Seattle for the 2nd time so maybe he'll be back again someday. Good luck to you in Seattle, Johnathon!

My first drink--Moulin Rouge martini-So strong that I only had a few sips
A much better choice
M and John
Chris and me
All the guys back at Ray's house--Ray, John, M, Chuck, Chris

Shaggy
Here's just some of the pictures that just scream "Bachelor Pad"






And finally because we're all safe and don't drink and drive, I had to take a picture of Chris spending the night on our couch just for good times sake.

2 comments:

J said...

Thanks for a great evening. I had allot of fun. I look forward to when I am in town next and we can all go out again. I love your blog Dana. I need to do something like this. :~)

Johnathon

Chris said...

Nice pic of that loser on the couch.