Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Target Field: Twins vs. Baltimore Orioles
M and I went to Target Field last Thursday night for what would be my first night game of the season, however it was M's 2nd night game as he went earlier in the week. It was a dreary day...cloudy, rainy and chilly. I wore my winter jacket and I was not cold for about the first hour but then the wind picked up a little and with the moisture in the air, we both got chilled and spent some time under the heat lamps watching the game from left field or even the TV monitors. I hope you're not sick of my pictures from Target Field. I know some of them are the same thing over and over again but I am always finding new things to take pictures of and realizing that I keep discovering new things in the stadium that I never have seen before despite touring the place at length. The Twins just couldn't do much and ended up leaving the bases loaded two times during the game. The Twins lost 2-0 in a somewhat boring game.
Anthony LaPanta and Ron Coomer doing Twins Live on FS North before the game. Ron Coomer is sooo nice in person and I think he's cute.
Labels:
baseball,
Sports,
Target Field,
Twins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the broken bat program too!! Target Field is so green and it drives me crazy (in the best possible way!)
Did you see Kirby the Kestrel? I think you were there the night he caught the moth?! Google it if you didn't see it! It's funny.
Oh I'm so jealous of your Twins outings!! I hope to buy 4 tickets soon so my family and I can enjoy a game this summer. :) The stadium looks SO awesome.
And I am with you about Ron Coomer! He is a very sharp looking man! He was out to the Miracle Leagues opening ceremonies a few weeks ago and the kids got a picture with him. He was very nice and took the time to take a picture with everyone that wanted one.
Post a Comment