I've been thinking about this idea for months and I've finally decided to move forward with it. From July 2009 to February 2010, I posted Friday's Fun Facts EVERY Friday for people to enjoy. Nobody complained or was sad when I stopped doing it and maybe you didn't even notice but somehow your life was lacking slightly but you just couldn't put your finger on what exactly was missing. Well I'm here to fill that void again. My new gimmick will be...wait for it....Macrolicious Friday. I love macro photography and I thought it would be fun to post a macro photo that I've taken at some point in my life as a nice way to start the weekend on the blog. I might even have M take a photo every now and then just to mix things up a little. Can you stand the excitement?! So now that I've agonized over but perfected the title of the blog....Macrolicious Friday, I'm ready to start posting pictures! Without further ado, here's the first Macrolicious photo!
Who says dandelions are just a weed and are ugly? Photo was taken on Mother's Day.
As always, click on the picture to enlarge for further detail.

Have a great weekend everyone!
3 comments:
Mmmmm, Macrolicious Friday. Mouthwatering name. I'm hungry. Dandelions are beautiful, your photo makes that clear, but I despise the little buggers when they're in MY yard! (p.s. I do miss your Friday Facts!)
I completely LOVE this idea!
Nice work on the title too.
My name would have been:
MinnyMacroMichaelPerspective
So, yeah...I like yours better.
:)
I will have you know that I DO miss Friday Fun Facts (they made my Friday mornings so much better, no joke)... but who am I to pressure you into continuing with something you obviously stopped for a reason!?
Glad you're back to a Friday post though... happy it's photography related!
Post a Comment