Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Alphabet Gang HH
It had been so long since the Alphabet Gang gotten together before last Monday, since January actually. Most of us met at the new Cowboy Jack's location in Bloomington but we were without Aaron this time. It was actually nice enough to sit out on the patio and enjoy the sun. It was happy hour so check out this deal we got....there were four of us and we each had 2 drinks (you call it) and we each ordered an appetizer to share. So 8 drinks and four appetizers and it was $34! The apps were really good too. With happy hour prices and a huge patio, we'll definitely be going back there. I can't believe I forgot to get a pic of us girls. I did manage to take a couple of pics of the place though.
Labels:
alphabet gang,
Food,
friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What is the Alphabet Gang?
Kim, the Alphabet Gang is my group of friends that I usually go to a monthly happy hour with. Our names are Aaron, Beth, Catha, Dana and Deanna. A, B, C, D so we call ourselves the Alphabet Gang. :)
I have never heard of this place but I totally want to go, yum!
Post a Comment