Thursday, June 23, 2011

Twins Vs. White Sox

It's already been over a week since I went to the Twins game with my sister.  Last Wednesday we went to see the Twins play the White Sox.  I had never been to Target Field with my sister so it was fun to be with her.  The Twins scored three runs in the 3rd inning and we went to get something to eat and walk around.  We were almost 3/4 of the way around the stadium and we noticed it was already the 6th inning.  The game went fast, so fast that it was actually the fastest game of the year clocking in at 2 hours and 6 minutes.  The Twins won 4-1 with both pitchers, Pavano and Floyd pitching a complete game.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! how fun! i miss going to baseball games!

Jamie said...

I had so much fun that night! Thanks!