I have new feet for the beginning of summer. I had the most relaxing pedicure on Thursday night. Oh, and I have two cats that need to be right next to me when I'm trying to take pictures so I thought I might as well use this pic.
Girls, any pedi's for you yet? If so, do you like your toes a color or just a French? I prefer a French because I think it looks clean but I like color too.
2 comments:
i had one before Shannon's wedding, but the whore who did it left my toenails too long and they had to be cut already - plus the polish was beginning to chip off... so I cut and re-polished myself this weekend - now they are pretty barbie Zoya pink.
I've never done a french on my toes! feels so... criminal to me! Toes are for fun, fingers are for professional ;) Kind of like the 'business in front, party in back' mullet. LOL
Your toes look cute! I don't get pedicures very often, with 4 kids at home, I don't get me time very often... I normally just cut and paint my own toe nails, but I certainly enjoy having them professionally done when I get the time.
Post a Comment