Last Wednesday, we went out with my grandpa for dinner. Since the weather was absolutely gorgeous, I suggested we go to The Freight House in Stillwater. They have a huge patio which overlooks the St. Croix River. The food was really good. Both my grandpa and I had fish and M had bacon mac 'n cheese.
I spent many a night at this place under age and when I was legal. I remember the good old days when I was 19 and 20 and $20 could get you four Long Islands with tip. I can't imagine drinking that many now. I also can't imagine dancing on the speakers and stage like I used to either. Remember those days, Becky? Every Friday and Saturday night!
I spent many a night at this place under age and when I was legal. I remember the good old days when I was 19 and 20 and $20 could get you four Long Islands with tip. I can't imagine drinking that many now. I also can't imagine dancing on the speakers and stage like I used to either. Remember those days, Becky? Every Friday and Saturday night!

3 comments:
even though I never danced with you there, I totally know about being 19-20-21 and getting BUCK WILD!!!
How was the bacon mac and cheese?! Yum!
Stephanie made the best drinks.
Yes she did!
Post a Comment