My cousin Chris married Karla at the Wabasha Street Caves in St. Paul on March 7th, 2014. My grandpa walked Karla down the aisle. The wedding had a 1920's/casino theme and if you were so inclined, you could dress up for the era, which most people seemed to do. Dinner was catered by Cossetta's and you could go on tours of the caves, which M and I had done once before. Wedding favors on the tables were bags of old-time candy from that era, including wax lips and mustaches.
We all danced and had fun and the music selection was awesome. It was one of the best weddings I've ever been to. Congratulations Chris and Karla!
We all danced and had fun and the music selection was awesome. It was one of the best weddings I've ever been to. Congratulations Chris and Karla!
![]() |
| It's fake- Oh the lips? They're real. |




No comments:
Post a Comment