I bought tickets in February 2014 for M and I to go see Neon Trees for their show in June 2014. In March 2014, I got an email that was sent to me just one minute before I looked at it that said if I responded to the email, both M and I would be able to see Neon Trees for a private concert at Triple Rock on March 26th for free. There would only be 100 people invited to the show. I responded immediately and found out a couple of days later that we were on the list. Awesome.
The show was on a Wednesday night and if you've been to Triple Rock before, it's a tiny place so seeing what I consider a big-time band there is fantastic.
They came out onto the stage and no one really knew what to expect. It turns out that they were doing a practice run for their upcoming tour, the one we would see in June. They didn't play for long, maybe 35 minutes at the most, which surprised everyone but despite that, it was a fun, exclusive concert to be at and made us anticipate the June show even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment