Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Day Trip to Wisconsin

After playing tennis and basketball, Michael and I met his brother Ray on the bike in Afton. This was out first time on the freeway on the bike. It was really windy. We met up with Ray at Windmill Marina. We walked the small shore and beach along the St. Croix River. We then decided to ride to Prescott, Wisconsin. I hadn't been to Prescott since I was a little kid. We continued to ride along the St. Croix on the Wisconsin side going through cities such as Diamond Bluff and Bay City. We turned around in Bay City and headed back to Prescott stopping at their visitor center to take look at the river at the scenic overlook. We finally stopped to eat a place called Enrique's. They had one of the best tacos I have ever had. The chips and salsa were really good too. We got back home around 6 pm and we were both sunburned on our faces. Time for lots of aloe.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael you are crazy :)

Kim said...

Dana, I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. Our grandma's are pretty special people. I only wish I would have realized that when mine were still here. I am sending a hug, hope in some small way it helps.
I am so glad you found my brother, you two make a cute couple!
Love, Kim