Monday, June 30, 2008
Summer Monday
Today was a perfect summer day. The only bad thing is I spent the majority of the day inside at work. After work, I went to Keith's 2nd T-ball game. Michael joined up with me there and we ate at Checker's in West St. Paul after the game. That was my first time eating there. I remember seeing a lot of them while in Florida but I think this is the only location in Minnesota. Once we got home, I saw this bunny in the yard. He let me get so close to him and I got a great picture of him. His pose looks just like a chocolate bunny for easter. We ended up going for a quick ride on the bike "in between the lakes". It's only one lake, Vadnais Lake, but since there is a strip of land in the middle, we always say "in between the lakes". The lake was so calm. It looked just like a mirror. There was also a beautiful sunset, of which none of these pictures do justice. It was a peaceful evening on this last day of June.





Labels:
Outdoors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful picture
Post a Comment