
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
T-Ball
I went to my nephew Keith's first T-ball game tonight. All the little kids were cute and innocent and didn't really know how to play. They had to be reminded over and over again to run after they hit the ball and to throw the ball to base when they were in the field. It was a co-ed team and each kid played 2 innings and each kid got to bat each inning. I wasn't able to get any good pictures while Keith was playing. I spent most of my time videotaping the game so my sister, Keith's mom, could see him play. She is still away in Branson, MO working at a hotel there. But I can say a big congratulations to her since she has accepted a general manager position at the Fairfield Inn in Burnsville so she won't have to travel for much longer. Congrats, Jamie.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment