Friday, June 20, 2008

Food Poisoning!!

It's been awhile since I've last wrote. After eating at The Happy Gnome on Sunday, I got up just before 3 am and threw up. I knew instantly that it was something that I had eaten. I had eaten fish tacos and a spinach salad that evening so which food was the culprit, who knows. From Sunday night to Tuesday morning, I slept 33 hours. I stayed in bed almost continously until when I went back to work on Thursday. I don't think I have ever had real food poisoning, but only having food not agree with me. It was one of the worst sicknesses I have ever experienced and hope I don't have to go through it ever again. I even lost 6 lbs from not eating very much in the days after and whatever else you want to imagine. I did gain a couple of pounds back already since incorporating food other than bananas, soup and applesauce back into my diet. We did call the restaurant to report that I did get sick. While I have no desire to ever eat there again, it was a fun place and I don't see why I won't go back there for drinks. I want to try their banana bread beer!

No comments: