Saturday, August 2, 2008

1 month ago

It's been 1 month since I debuted my blog to all of you. I have a bunch of questions for all of you! How do you like it so far? Are you reading it? How often do you come and visit? Do you like all the pictures? Are you learning anything about my me and my life? Any suggestions? I've heard some comments from you in person, email and through this site but I want more! Please comment to let me know how you feel. I love to hear comments from you. The blog can become a lot of work and while I am ultimately doing it for myself, I want to know others are getting enjoyment out of it too. In case you don't know how to comment, here's how: there is a link at the end of every post that I write that says "comments". Click on it and leave your comment for me. I have set the comments up so that everyone can comment and you can do it anonymously. If you do choose this option and you truly want me to know who you are, please type your name at the end of the post otherwise I can't find out unless you are signed in. Here are a couple of stats that I have so far about my blog: 479 visits and 1,171 page views. Page views are anytime someone clicks on a picture or link within the blog. I have also gone international! I have had visits from the following countries: Canada (4 Provinces), United Kingdom, Hungary, The Philippines and China. If you think of anyone who would like to see my blog, please send them the website or send to any of your other blogging friends so I can be a bigger part of the blogging community. Hope to hear from you! http://januarybaby21.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hi Dana! I read whenever a new post comes into my Google Reader I love that you and Kim are blogging now-I wish more of my real-life friends did too. I love getting comments, it is so much more gratifying. I suggest leaving comments on the blogs you read also so that they can find you and read your blog.
I love all your pictures, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on going global!

"How do you like it so far?"
I love it. My friends and family go on to see what we are up to...great for keeping in touch!


"Are you reading it?"
Yes, but the pictures are a huge deal for me as well.


"How often do you come and visit?"
Daily.


"Are you learning anything about my me and my life?"
I am learning your point of view since I am with you for the bulk of it!!!(which helps a lot of things!)

"Any suggestions?"
Nope.
You are doing swell!


Love you faver!!

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to know what my daughter is up to in her active life. I read it regularly and like to see your pics.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I read it as often as I can, and really like it because it's a way to catch up with you, especially since I've been gone most the summer. Good job Sistercat!
-Jamie

Laura said...

Hi Cuz-
I haven't gotten a chance to read all your blogs for a while, but I am now caught up and really enjoyed reading them! It is such a great idea, and it's so much fun to read what you've been up to. I especially like your letter to Kellogg's cereal and to the jerk driving the Escalade! Very creative. I also loved what you wrote about Grandma and Cherrie. Writing is such a good way to process your feelings and share them with others. I admire you for being so open and honest with everyone. Keep up the great work! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana ~

I love your blog...I read when I can, not very much time allowed on the computer. Either I start trying and Bella comes to sit with me and takes over the keyboard (I the give up and step away from the computer) or I am doing homework with Trinity. I try to checkin when I can so I can see how you are doing.

As this is the first time I am reading in a while I can see you have and are going thru a lot. I know it is tough and sometimes feel like you aren't going to get thru it bu you will. You have Michael and Michael has you for support....with that you can get thru anything.

I love seeing how much fun you guys have....you guys know how to live life and truly enjoy each others company. I hope to see you at the MN and AZ game....Chad has said a number of time he will be the only person at the game wearing purple :-}

I miss you and if you need ANYTHING you are welcome to call me anytime, I still have my MN cell number. Gotta go...Bella is starting to take over ;-)

Love from AZ
Steph