Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
My Honeybear and his Famous Interview
If you recall in my post about the Fleetwood Mac concert, M was interviewed by the Xcel Energy Center about Fleetwood Mac. Well, it's posted on their website now so you can see my honeybear and what appears to be his testimonial to Fleetwood Mac. He spoke so well that it almost seems scripted despite being just being pulled out of the hallway to quickly be interviewed. I wish I could post the video here but I can't. So go click here to get to the page where his interview is. Choose "Recent Events" from the dropdown menu on the upper right and then choose the video, "Fleetwood Mac Q&A" to see it. It's only about a minute long and M is somewhere in the middle of the video. Thanks!
Labels:
Concerts and Shows,
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Honeybear does an awesome "man on the street" interview! (And I so wish I'd been at that concert...)
I always figured that I would get 15 minutes of fame someday...I guess I will have to settle for 15 seconds.
;P
That's cool for Michael! You should post a direct link to their site to make it easier to find the interview ;)
Post a Comment