Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Schmandom

Today must be the day of random posts as I am the third person that I have seen do it today.  I haven't had much going on lately besides work so not much time for play.

Today's the first day of Spring.  On Monday, the temperature was 67 degrees.  Today, this is what I woke up to, a light dusting of snow.  And now it's pouring rain out.


I received 2 magazines in the mail today and I can't wait to sit down, relax and read them.

I feel better about my 401K situation since attending a seminar at work this week and having the Dow be mostly up as of late.

I am sad about the death/nature of death of Natasha Richardson.  Appreciate your loved ones every day because you never know what can happen.

I get confused when typing the words everyday and every day correctly, even though my blog has everyday in the title. 

I took this quiz,  the 25 most commonly misspelled words, from Kristi's blog and scored 23/27, which I didn't think was too bad.

Speaking of words, it always feels more natural for me to spell some words the way the British spell them such as behaviour, colour and humour but it doesn't feel natural for me to substitute a the "z" for an "s" like they do, such as civilisation.  But I do spell cancelled with 2 ll's as they do. 

M is going out of town tomorrow for the remainder of the weekend and I'm looking forward to having some time to myself. 

I feel like cuddling up into a blanket and watching movies tonight. 

I'm so glad it's Friday!  Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hey Super-Speller, hopefully I will see you for awhile tomorrow night!