Last night I met my friend Tanya at Wasabi in Minneapolis for sushi. I wasn't even sure we were going to follow through with our plans because of this massive snowstorm we were supposed to have here yesterday. The snow pretty much stayed as rain/sleet mix until later in the evening when it turned to snow. We were at the restaurant for 4 hours chatting and reminscing about our lives today and back in high school. Our server Jeffrey, was very accomodating to us and very nice, which I think partially is because he was quite smitten with Tanya. He is from China and is looking for a white American wife. That's what he said. After my martini, which was named Me Love You Long Time, he gave me a glass of sake on the house later in the evening.
1 comment:
That drink looks great! Tanya looks good too, haven't seen her since Halloween. I still need to try Wasabi
Post a Comment