Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend Recap March 6-8

Not much to report this weekend.

Friday:  I went out to lunch with Chris and he gave me my birthday present that him and Tanya kept forgetting to give me.  I don't know exactly what it's called but it's a wooden case that has different knives and spreaders for cheese as well ceramic tags to mark the cheese, a corkscrew and a bottle stopper.  On top of the wooden case is a glass cutting board with a picture on it.  So Friday night, M and I stayed home and had a wine night with my new cheese board and accessories.  We enjoy these nights so much but it's been so long since we've done one.  We drank Riesling and ate different cheese and crackers until I fell asleep.  Someone apparently likes to take pictures of me while I sleep.



Saturday:

Woke up not feeling good again.  I think I am on my 2nd cold in a row.  I didn't do much other than watch episodes of 30 Rock on my computer from Netflix instant view all day.

Sunday:

Went out to brunch with M and Jeff and Georjean.  Had fun but still not feeling good.  Bummed around the house all day and watched Semi Pro in the evening.

I hope next weekend I'm feeling better!

1 comment:

Ang said...

I hope you feel better soon... I feel like you havent blogged in forever!
I miss ya girl!

Get some rest and take care!