I will be on hiatus for a couple of weeks as I am going on vacation starting today. You will still get Friday's Fun Facts though. Be good until I get back.
- If all the diamonds stored by major diamond companies were released, a perfect two-carat diamond would be worth about three dollars.
- Within the industry, rubber band manufacturers refer to the elasticity of their products "Stretchy", "Extra Stretchy" and "Super Stretchy". At the last trade show the hot rumor was that "Super Extra Stretchy" was about to be introduced by one of the companies.
- In mid-August 2003, the world's largest collection of arctic ice core samples, stored at the State University of New York at Buffalo, completely melted due to the prolonged power outage affecting Eastern North America.
- Starting with elementary school and going all the way through a four year college program, the average student will carry five times their adult weight in class related books on their back.
No comments:
Post a Comment