I failed miserably for December's Photo Hunt. I knew I wasn't off to a good start when it was the middle of the month and I hadn't taken a single photo. I did take some towards the end of the month but not very satisfied with my results, therefore I am not submitting any photos. I feel like I failed but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. In case you are interested in taking a look at the other participants entries, go to Photo Hunt Challenges and take a look.
One of the categories was a macro shot and I took a picture of my nephew's wrestler action figure and a votive candle holder. The other one was for the ornament category.
1 comment:
I failed too :( I like your pictures though - I remember the wresttler one :) I love the ornament pic.
Post a Comment