It was a perfect few days and I am so lucky to have my family and M in my life. I appreciate and love you all! And thanks to all of you that gave me birthday wishes by card, texts, email, Facebook, my blog, phone and by every other way you did! I felt very special on my day.
Monday, January 25, 2010
My Birthday
Despite one MAJOR disappointment this weekend, I have had a fantastic birthday celebration since Thursday, which was my real birthday. I turned 33 years old and woke up with a super nice massage from M and a card. I spent my day at work and had a birthday celebration with people at work and then came home to another card and a couple of presents. M got me a very nice gift card to IKEA and an electric toothbrush. (Yes, I wanted both of these items.) We went out to Red Lobster for dinner and I ate as healthy as possible since I'm on the Biggest Loser contest at work again. (I never mentioned that after week 1, I was in 1st place!) We then came home and watched the remainder of a documentary. On Friday night, we watched a movie and we both stayed up until after 4 am. That is not typical for us. On Saturday, I went by myself to see "It's Complicated" at the movie theatre. I love all the actors in that movie so I really enjoyed it. Later in the evening, I went to my parents house for a birthday celebration of food and games. We all made some sort of appetizers that we picked on all evening and played games. I got a nice bracelet and some much needed moola from my parents and a perfume set and another IKEA gift card from my sister and brother in law. Again, M and I stayed up until after 3 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a great weekend!
PS Your banner is depressing to look at the reminders :(
Looks like you had a pretty dope weekend! I love dope weekends :)
Post a Comment