So now here's for the stuffing your face part....M's real birthday was yesterday and he turned 36 so we went downtown to Fogo de Chao. We first visited Fogo in June and you can read about it here. The restaurant is just fantastic and it is now one of my favorite places. I would love to take my parents here, especially my Dad as he loves meat, (what guy doesn't) and he has quite the appetite so I know he'd get his money's worth. I have to save some pennies to take them there though. It's not cheap! At the end of the meal, we were stuffed and offered a free dessert for M's birthday and even though we could have gotten it to go, we declined. See, we don't eat at every chance we get! M said he had a fantastic birthday, one of the best he's ever had, which makes me feel happy as I wanted to make him feel as special as I could on his day. ♥
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday usually means stuff your face for M and I. Have you ever been to Yarusso's? It's one of my family's favorite places to eat and our families have eaten there in some capacity for decades. The first Monday of every month they celebrate the birthdays for the month. Monday, January 4th was the day to celebrate January birthdays. Anyone with a January birthday can show up and get a free meal with the purchase of one. Since M and I are both January birthdays, we had to get on someone else's bill so we could eat for free. We celebrated my grandpa's (6th), M's (5th) and my birthday (21st) on Monday with a group of 16 of us that could make it. Even though it was my sister's 7th wedding anniversary that day, her hubby couldn't make it as he is on the city counsel for the city he resides in. You should go to Yarusso's for your birthday too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh, I guess I'll be going to Yarusso's next month! I LOVE Fogo de Chao too, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yarusso's was great, as always! Love getting the big group together for some excellent Italian! Glad to hear M had a great Birthday!!!
Post a Comment