Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blogging Boo-Boo

I blogged out of order, something I don't like to do.  I subconsciously blocked out this topic because, well, when you read the blog title, you'll know why.  If you'd like, you can get to the post by clicking here, or by scrolling down before the John Butler Trio post.

So we're back to paying more at the pump again?  The prices have been creeping recently and here's what I paid tonight.  Boo.  And let's get rid of this stupid 9/10's of a cent business at the end of the price.  Here's an interesting article if you are wondering how that 9/10's of a cent possibly originated or what that little extra means to the gas companies in terms of dollars.

http://www.wisegeek.com/why-do-gas-prices-always-end-in-910-of-a-cent.htm




Have a super fantastic weekend and I'll be back very soon to blog about Thanksgiving weekend.  What better time to hear about Thanksgiving than over one week later, right?! 

No comments: