Last Wednesday I went to my sister's house for dinner and pictures. She wanted me to take a picture of her family for their Christmas card so I said I would. I prefer taking pictures of subjects other than people so I didn't feel the most comfortable doing it so I went into it with just the thought that I am only needed as an extra person to just use the camera. We took a handful of pics and ended up with one that turned out pretty good. And thanks to my mad Photoshop skillz, I made it a little more Christmasy for them. I got my card in the mail today (it's Saturday when I am writing this) and it looks great as an insert in their card. Thanks for the delicious chicken parmesan, sister!
| Colton is such a smiley baby! |

2 comments:
Great job with the photos!
Awe! Thank you Dana!
Post a Comment