Monday, February 7, 2011

Breakfast and Bowling

Last Sunday, M and I met Greg and Anna for breakfast at Triple Rock Social Club on the west bank of Minneapolis.  The names of their meals are kinda funny.  I had the John Denver Omelet but was thinking about getting the Mother Trucker.  M's breakfast was titled, The Most Important Meal of the Day.



After breakfast, we went to Flaherty's to go bowling. M and I hadn't bowled in two years and both Anna and Greg hadn't for over a year.  We played two games and I bowled a 119 and a 122, which is outstanding for me.  Anytime I can break 100 is great.  M's highest score of the day was 171.  Now that football is over, we'll start bowling more weekends up until it gets warm again.


2 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I used to go bowling all of the damn time. And I should go more often because it's fun to watch drunk people bowl. For the sheer people watching aspect.

Jamie said...

Sounds like a neat restaurant!