Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kickin' It Old School

Last Saturday, I met up with a group of people from a long, long time ago at Champps in Maplewood.  Most of them I graduated high school with but my friend Grant was the exception.  It had probably close to 16-17 years since I saw him last in person and I can't remember the last time I saw Bob but I know it wasn't that long ago.  Most of the girls I hadn't seen since one of our friend's wedding which was almost 8 years ago so we caught up a little bit over a couple of drinks and some food and called it a night.  It was fun to see all of these guys in person.  It really doesn't seem like that much time has passed since we've all seen each other, mostly in part to Facebook because I'm friends with all of these guys on there and so you can still catch up with each other even when you're not seeing each other. We talked about getting together again sometime in the summer so we'll see if that happens!


Amanda, Tanya, Me, Grant, Bob, Nicole, Sarah 
The Girls

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I have been meaning to ask you how that went. Now I don't have to.

Kristi said...

I bet that was fun!! That's not the same Grant that was always friends with Bob and Otho and that crew, is it??? Doesn't look like him but I haven't seen him for 15+ years either

Dana said...

Kristi, that's the same old Grant from back in the day. :)