This is the actual cake topper from my parent's reception. My dad joked that the cake was also a tier from their wedding cake.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Happy 35th Anniversary, Mom and Dad
My parents got married January 30th, 1976, which means they just celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. It's always been an easy anniversary for me to remember since it's the month of my birthday and just one year longer than I've been around. We celebrated at their house last Saturday night by having chili, snacks, drinks and playing a game. My grandma and grandpa were there along with my sister and her family and Michael and I. I'm the worst taking pictures of the family because I forget to so I didn't get a picture of my parents that evening. I always focus on my nephews if it's a human subject. Michael did end up taking some pictures throughout the night though. Happy Anniversary, Parents! Here's to 35 more years.
This is the actual cake topper from my parent's reception. My dad joked that the cake was also a tier from their wedding cake.
This is the actual cake topper from my parent's reception. My dad joked that the cake was also a tier from their wedding cake.
Labels:
Family events,
weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I could go back to this night.
Post a Comment