We went to the beach three times while we were in Florida. It would have been at least one more day if I didn't get a horrendous sunburn on under my eyes, on my eyelids and all over my legs the first full day we were there. I used sunscreen but apparently it was not enough on my legs and I always forget about my eyelids. I have some pictures of how red my legs were and how swollen my eyes were after a night's sleep but I've decided it's best not to show them. I did put cucumbers on my eyes the next day and that soothed them.
Sunday and Thursday we went to Fort Myers Beach. The beach was completely packed on Sunday and it was very busy on Thursday. There were three major colleges that had Spring Break that week. I also found out that Fort Myers Beach is the 6th most popular Spring Break destination in the country.
 |
| I was trying to zoom in on the puppy but laughed when I realized how many butts I got in the picture |
 |
| That's me out there |
On Wednesday, we went to
Captiva. Captiva is an island that you have to drive through Sanibel Island to get to it. The beach that we like on Captiva is low-key and much more quiet than Fort Myers Beach. The water is more greenish-blue, it's saltier, which means that your more buoyant and it's colder. Every single time we've been there, we've seen dolphins there and this time was no exception.
 |
| Dolphin |
 |
| Dolphin |
 |
| Me |
5 comments:
Sweet! How awesome would i have been if a dolphin came up to you while swimming out there?! OMG - I would have drowned!!
i should be IT
The bikini butts made me LMAO!! Cute dog :)
Looked like a nice time at the beach!
Oh my gosh I want to be there SO BAD.
I laughed at the butts too! Oh I want to go there right now!!!
Post a Comment