Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

I'm so behind on my blogs, over two weeks behind since I milked out the Florida trip into separate posts but that was the only organized way that I could present everything.  I think I'm going to have to start doing one-a-day posts to get caught up, which I hope to post again tomorrow.  But since it's Friday and I haven't posted anything for 4 days, I thought I would show you this to start your weekend. 

Look at the picture below. Doesn't it look like the girl in the middle is naked?  Look closer.  It's actually just the arm of the person in front of her.  I thought this to be hilarious when I saw it but maybe I wouldn't think it to be as funny if I was the person up front and that was my arm.


This photo came from Lamebook.  If you're not familiar with Lamebook, it's a website that shows actual pictures and statuses/comments from people's Facebook pages.  Some of the conversations are hilarious and some just make you realize all that is wrong with people.  You'll really question some of the stuff that people write on Facebook and we all laugh or shake our heads at their expense. Check it out!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ang said...

HAHAHAH... oH LOL - This is tooo so funny... I'm totes checking out that site.

my favorite is Failbook - check it out if you haven't - it's pretty funny!