Friday, April 8, 2011
April Bowlers
As per usual, M and I met our bowling buds Greg and Anna last Sunday for what might be one of our last bowling Sundays. It's just getting warmer out and the last thing I want to be doing is bowling in a place where I can't even see outside. It was cosmic bowling this day so we had black lights, disco lights and the lights off. I did fantastic (for me) on my first game with a 138 and then bombed on my second with an 81. We talked about coming up with an activity to do once it gets really nice out and disc golf was brought up. Hmmm....I can't even throw a Frisbee the traditional way consistently so yeah, that might be a challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Disc golf is a lot of fun, I go along with the guys a lot in the summer and even throw sometimes! (I am not very good!)
Post a Comment