Friday, April 15, 2011

Walk for Animals 2011

Once again, I will be doing the Animal Humane Society's Walk for Animals.  The walk is just over two weeks away (Saturday, April 30th) so I need your help to raise as much money in a short period of time.  This is my 8th year doing the walk and this is my favorite charity and I love all animals and this cause is very important to me.  I adopted Fuzzer from the Humane Society and I adopted Powder from a different shelter. Please consider donating and helping all the animals and me.  Thank you!

Donate here on my personal page!

Fuzzer- Born in 2000

Powder- Born in 2003

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Give those sweet little fur babies a kiss from me! I wish I could afford to donate, unfortunately you know I have spent $700 at the vet in just the last month (with just two sad little pawprints in clay as memories)

Kim Airhart said...

I love love love cats. I so wish Mr.B wasn't allergic.