I guess I would consider this place a taqueria and you order at the counter and there is limited seating. They call your name LOUDLY when you order is up and you pick it up on the other side.
It costs $2.50 per taco, however the tacos are pretty small and you can order either corn or flour tortillas. There are 11 different tacos to choose from. For $3 you get a nice amount of chips and a HUGE cup of guacamole. I had the Rusty Taco with was Achiote Pork with pineapple, onion and cilantro and the Fish Taco with grilled fish with chipotle crema, red cabbage and cilantro. The Fish Taco was dry so I preferred the Rusty Taco. M had the BBQ Brisket Tacos and he liked them. They also serve breakfast tacos until 11 am each day.
The location of Rusty Taco is on Lexington and Randolph, right next to Trader Joe's. We both would go back if in the area, however won't make a special trip just to go there.
No comments:
Post a Comment