Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blue Door

On Sunday the 26th, M and I met our friends Greg and Anna for lunch at the Blue Door in St. Paul.  If you haven't been there and you love different kinds of interesting burgers, you need to go there.  It's a tiny place and luckily we didn't have to wait, which is odd as we met right at noon.  They even have a burger that has peanut butter on it and from the people that have actually tried it, they love it.  I had a build your own burger.  M had a burger with a fried egg on top.  Greg had a Bangkok burger which the mozzarella cheese is marinated in coconut milk and the stuffed in the burger and topped with different pickled veggies and a side of curry to dip your burger into.  If you're a vegetarian or vegan like Anna, she says they have the best black bean burger.  

We took a walk around the neighborhood after lunch and discovered a burned house.  It was good getting together with these guys again as both of us couples are always so busy.






1 comment:

Kim Airhart said...

I love your posts about different places in MN to go. B and I are going on a date tonight for the first time in almost a year. Any suggestions for a good place for dinner and drinks?