Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ryan's Baby Shower

My cousin Ryan is pregnant with her first child and due in just a few weeks.  On Thursday, July 7th, My aunt Sabrina hosted a baby shower for Ryan.  She has not had a very good pregnancy overall but this day was one of her good days.  It was a small group, just my mom, sister (and Colton, who took multiple steps while we were there that day), three aunts and two cousins including Ryan and myself.  We ate, played a game (which I won) and watched Ryan open her presents.  She's having a boy and he will be named Paul after his dad and they plan on calling him PJ.  My sister made the frog diaper cake for Ryan shown below.  The last picture is the card I made for her.  Ryan received a lot of cute items.  Before she delivers, she will have had five showers!  



Ryan and her sister Taylor


2 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I love making diaper cakes! They are kind of mindless and fun and you can do it watching reruns of True Blood....

And I love your card! Where did you get the little paper charms? Is that from a Cricut set? Which one?? :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

The diaper cake is too cute, I love those! I have an uncle Paul(John) and his son who is named after him (my cousin) is a PJ!