M and I met Greg and Anna for breakfast at
The Bad Waitress in Minneapolis last Sunday. We hadn't been there since I lived in that area many moons ago. The concept of this place is easy...you have a notepad and you write your order down and bring it up to the counter and then when your food is ready, they bring it out to you. It's self-serve water but they get all other drinks for you. The bad part of The Bad Waitress was that it took over an hour for us to receive our food. Not good. I ordered the spinach, tomato, Gouda and rosemary frittata but it just wasn't as pretty and good as I thought it would be. I didn't even taste a bit of rosemary and you know how detectable that herb is. Overall it's just an ok place with a fun concept but I do like their mission of buying organic and locally.



Later on in the day, M and I escaped the upper 90's temperature and heat index of 115 degrees and went to the movie theater to see
Horrible Bosses. The movie looked pretty funny to us but in reality, all the funny parts were shown in the credits. The movie was somewhat entertaining but we just didn't laugh that much. It had been so long since M and I had gone to the movie theater, mostly for lack of good movies being released but it had also been a long time since we had watched a movie at home. We watched the following movies this past weekend:
- Due Date
- Hall Pass
- Horrible Bosses
- The Fourth Kind
1 comment:
I've seen all of them except Horrible Bosses. What did you think of Hall Pass?
Post a Comment