Tres años en Español = Three years in English. That is how old my blog is today. I went live on July 1st, 2008 and I some days I can't believe that I kept up with it this long. Blogs can be a lot of work but I'm glad I've stuck with it over the years. Thanks to all of you that read my blog on a frequent or not-so-frequent basis. I write for me but I write almost as much for you too. Thank you everyone!
Have a great Independence Day weekend!
4 comments:
wow! three years!! congratulations!!! =)
Congratulations Babe!
Very impressive if you ask me. I would have lasted a month or two. :)
Happy Blogiversary!! I love your blog, so glad you started it. I have been here since day 1!
That's cool! I remember you started when I was working in Branson that summer.
Post a Comment