Five guys went to Five Guys last Wednesday which included my Grandpa, Dad, Mom, M and me. We went to the Woodbury location and only M and I had ever been to a Five Guys before. M and I first tried them in Florida and then again in Dinkytown. I remember them being so juicy and greasy and yummy but this time I was kinda disappointed. I think it's partially because I don't really eat burgers and fries anymore and my taste buds have changed. Everyone else enjoyed it and we all went to my grandpa's house afterwards and hung out and talked before calling it a night. Dad, I hope you and mom come out with us again. Have you guys tried Five Guys? What did you think?
Hey, did you know that today is the second day of the second week of the second month of the second year of the second decade of the second millennium?
4 comments:
wouldn't yesterday officially be the second day of the week though? I mean... come on! Neat fact either way :)
I went to Five Guys once, loved the fries, trying to get Steve to join me so I can try it again.
Haven't been yet but its on my list!
i heard that place was really good. We have to try it soon.
Did you like 5 guys down here? I went to one in Tampa by my work because everyone said they were sooooo good. They were okay, but didn't meet my expectations from hearing about them from everybody. There is now one down the street from my house. Dave thinks they are really good, but he wouldn't miss them.
Post a Comment