I had purchased a Groupon a while back for a one year household membership to the Minnesota Historical Society, which includes entrance into all of these places.
M and I had just been to the history center for Winterfest, however it looked way different this time around. We visited a few of the exhibits but we went there to see the 1968 exhibit which closed on Monday. And what do you get for waiting until the last weekend to see it? A 30 minute wait to get into the exhibit as well as elbow-to-elbow treatment once you're in there, which actually made it difficult to enjoy and forced us to have to rush through it.
Instead of giving you a rundown of what exactly it was, I'll sum it up on pictures instead. Some where taken with my phone and some were taken with the camera but all were taken quickly because of the people on top of us.
Other areas:
We may have stopped at Mojo Monkey Donuts also. It's the second time we've been there in as many weeks. Yum!
| It was M that got the gigantic s'more donut |
2 comments:
Did you go in the room to be part of the Tornado that hit Fridley back in the 80's (i think)? It was pretty intense!
Very cool exhibit, wish I had gone to see it. Oh well. Mojo Monkey Donuts have the best banana fritters! yum!
Post a Comment