Sunday, February 26, 2012
A New Design
It's hard for me to stay happy with a blog layout and it was one of my resolutions this year to change the layout of my blog. Today, I've finally done that. Not only have I changed the layout, I've changed my blog title. My new blog name is January Baby, which obviously is more in line with my blog address. When I first started blogging, I didn't know if I would stick with it and I didn't know much about it so I didn't put much thought into any of it. Now, I'm glad to have gotten rid of the My Everyday Life, which is pretty generic, even though it completely describes my blog and the way I run it.
Labels:
layouts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+copy.png)
2 comments:
I like it!
One thing you might think about doing - remove the captcha code for posting comments. Seems Google has changed who they get the codes from and for the past month or so... they are almost IMPOSSIBLE to read. The new blogger does a pretty damn good job of filtering out the spam comments. No pressure, just a though :)
Love the new name, glad you've done something you want with your blog!
Cute! Nice design and good name :)
Post a Comment